Nevada by the numbers
What Makes Us Different?
We maintain the most frequently updated state file, easily accessible through our VoterMapping platform and 75% less expensive than other providers.
On average voter files from private and public sources contain 13% waste in the form of duplicate data, recent movers, and the deceased. We ensure those records don’t make it into your voter contact program.
Our data director maintains close ties with every county in the state to ensure we’re receiving both new registrants and early voters as frequently as is available.
L2 VoterMapping gives you instant access to hundreds of fields of data allowing you to quickly and easily pull reports, counts, and export the data you need in the format you need.
Our large and growing volume of users allows us to keep our file pricing extremely fair, in some case 75% of what others are offering.
LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH OUR DATA
L2’s award-winning voter visualization and selection tool, VoterMapping, gives you unprecedented web-based access to the most comprehensive voter, consumer predictive model data. Plus you add your own private data to bolster our records.
- Make Selections based on hundreds of voter, consumer, and predictive models
- Pull Counts and Do Analysis both visually and with the creation of PDF reports, cross-tabs and overlay this information against a map of your district or geographic targets
- Purchase and Export Records in a variety of formats easily and instantly 24/7
- Own Purchased Records for One-Year with updates inside VoterMapping
- Cut Turf and build walk, phone, mailing and other lists
- Upload Your Data matched back to L2’s voter files and available only on your account