L2 has onboarded it’s national voter file with LiveRamp allowing campaigns and organizations to make selections from L2’s voter, consumer, and modeled issue/behavior information and reach those individuals through cookie and device ID based targeting via hundreds of digital ad partners.
How does L2 work with LiveRamp?
L2 delivers our national voter file to LiveRamp on an ongoing basis. This delivery includes all 600 fields of voter, consumer, and modeled issue/behavior data. LiveRamp matches those data back to a cookies and device IDs they’ve collected. This voter to cookie/device match allows gives you to target specific L2 voter audiences via hundreds of digital ad platforms and networks.
What is the process?
- First, you have to identify which digital ad partner with whom you’d like to work. The companies above are only some of LiveRamp’s partners. The providers vary widely in services offered and pricing.
- Once the provider is selected you may use a generic L2 segment (i.e. D, Women, 30-39) off the shelf from the LiveRamp data store or you can create a more complex custom audience to target.
- A custom audience can be as complex as you’d like to make it and it can be done through L2’s VoterMapping platform or the selection can be told to your L2 representative.
- If you’re using VoterMapping, download the L2 IDs and send to your L2 representative.
- L2 will upload the data through LiveRamp’s interface and push to your digital ad partner. In order to do this L2 will have to collect specific account information prior to the send.
- Billing occurs either via your digital ad partner or a direct agreement can be setup with L2 to provide reporting on a monthly basis.
Pricing is $1.50 per thousand impressions regardless of how many selections are used and no minimums.
Contact us for more information or to get a count or quote or email paul.westcott@L2political.com or 646-457-1439