Every Wednesday at 1pmEST L2 staff walks L2 VoterMapping users and prospective users through different features of the platform. This weeks training is with L2 marketing director Paul Westcott on the following basic uses of L2 VoterMapping:
1. What data is available inside L2 VoterMapping
2. How to select the data you need to make decisions
3. Showing boundary lines on the map to help analyze your data
4. Creating a universe & purchasing data
5. Basic map and side panel controls
6. A brief demonstration of the newest updates to L2 VoterMapping
If you’re interested in joining the 30 minute session please email Paul Westcott.