Every Wednesday at 1pmEST L2 staff walks L2 VoterMapping users and prospective users through different features of the platform. This weeks training is with L2 CEO Bruce Willsie on the following advanced uses of L2 VoterMapping:
1. Changing dot and area coloring for analysis beyond party identification
2. Creating and exporting spreadsheets for planning purposes within VoterMapping
3. Using change counts mode for more complete analyses
4. Planning your media campaign using National Cable Communications (NCC) zones
5. Using the polygon and circle tools to select areas outside set boundaries
If you’re interested in joining the 30 minute session please email Paul Westcott.