Get out the vote (GOTV) operations need targeting. High quality voter and demographic data from L2 can be easily implemented into your campaign’s or client’s election 2014 strategy.
L2’s data offerings include:
- ‘Hot Button’ issue data allowing you to target supporters and opponents of:
- The Affordable Care Act (aka “Obamacare”)
- Gay Marriage Legalization
- Gun Control
- Conservative Judges
- Likely support for or opposition to marijuana legalization
- An in depth issue breakdown of the Latino community
- Email Lists and Email Appending to existing data
- Early Voting data including whether the voter voted more or less then two weeks prior to the election (available in some states)
- NCC Cable Television Zone boundary data
- National voter file data including: PartyID, voting history, marital status, phone numbers, street addresses and much more.
All of this data can be used to help drive your GOTV effort, last minute fundraising or media planning.
For more information contact L2 Executive Vice President Tracy Dietz at Tracy.Dietz@L2political.com